24th Laughter Facilitation Skills: learn to integrate & use the transformative power of laughter for mindfulness, happiness and stress-free living.
Book your place today on the 2016 Spring course Friday 4th / Saturday 5th March 2016
There are always special deals for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Laughter Facilitators
These courses retrain your brain to promote
You boost your confidence, your ability to connect, your flexibilty & creativity, and your ability to think spontaneously & comfortably on your feet.
At the end of the course you're able to run your own short session, and maybe much more.
This course includes a comprehensive manual with information on the science, medicine, psychology and other aspects of laughter, laughter yoga & nls: natural laughter skills exercises.
This course enables you to get the necessary professional insurance.
- the psychology and physiology of laughter and its effects on the mind, body, emotions and spirit
- The science, medicine and benefits of laughter
- How to access and generate genuine spontaneous laughter
- How to access mindfulness, awareness and embodiment
- Dr Kataria’s laughter club initiative and laughter yoga
- lots of nls: natural laughter skills & Laughter Yoga exercises
- laughter meditation
- To create your own exercise for the group
- How to adapt this for any personal, work / social / home setting
- How to start developing harmonious group dynamics
- from each other’s insights, expertise and experience
- and lots more
have a personal development interest
are a workshop leader
presenter & trainer
another other specialist - this course has plenty for you.
Comments from previous participants include:
- 'Thank you for being so warm and kind and connecting me back to people in such a wonderful playful way'.
- 'Good venue, good group size, time used very effectively - good illustration in practice of being an effective facilitator.'
- 'Just to say the laughter course really hit the spot for me. I feel in my joy and positivity now, in contrast to how I felt at the start.'
- 'I am so much more powerful now. Thank you x '
- 'natural laughter skills (nls) is a unique development to the fundamentals of Laughter Yoga. It's a sophisticated approach to laughter therapy that softly encourages and rewards participants rather than the uncomfortable forcing of fake laughter.
Taking the fundamentals from Yoga, Joe seamlessly merges them with deep Yogic breathing and cheerfulness to gently reacquaint us with our inner laughter and leave us with a deep sense of well-being. Much more positive, cheerful and energised.
I was surprised how quick and effective Laughter Yoga was to relieve my stress and delighted to have a skip in my step again. I left the session feeling physically and emotionally uplifted.
natural laughter skills has the power to significantly change lives for the better and Joe delivers in a friendly, inquisitive and humorous manner.
- ‘I’m really glad I came on this course, meeting people who believed in and enthused about what they were teaching and others who were friendly and willing to learn. Thank you for the experience and starting something I see as being a big part of my life from now on, both for clients and personally.’ (Paul Chivers)
a facilitator with over 25 years experience, and have been running laughter workshops since 1997. My clients include major organisations from both the private and public sector, and I also run sessions at venues like Cheltenham Science Festival, Glastonbury Festival, Alternatives, and Mind Body Spirit festival in London.
I wrote 'Awakening the Laughing Buddha within', co-authored with the Barefoot Doctor.
I am an occasional Visiting Lecturer on ‘Laughter’ at the University of the West of England, my work features regularly in the media, including BBC 2’s ‘Don’t Die Young’ with Dr Alice Roberts, and my work on cardiovascular health is used by the Open University.
In 2003 I founded the Bristol Laughter Club which is now the UK’s longest-running series of laughter workshops.
In 2006 I initiated the UK’s Laughter Facilitation Training programme and organised the UK’s 1st National Sponsored ‘Laugh-a-thon’ for the British Heart Foundation.
I was a director of the Pierian Centre (www.pieriancentre.com) and a longtime full healer member of the NFSH.
I gratefully acknowledge the sponsorship of pukka teas: